This is me.

This is me.
Best Friends Ever

Thursday, April 8, 2010

We're leaving...


So I'm sitting at Tirimbina waiting for lunch with all my bags packed and ready. It is crazy how fast this time has gone. Part of me feels like I just got here yesterday, but I've done so much here it is crazy. I'm trying to look back and think about what I have learned on thes trip and review if I have changed, but I really don't know. I feel like I've learned so much here, but I can't pinpoint a lot. I guess it is must observation kind of stuff. I think I am going to realize more when I get back and have to assimilate back into life in the states. One thing is that here everyone considers North and South America all America, so everone is American. So I have to say I'm from the states.

Overall though this has been an amazing experience. I have learned maybe about just as much about my culture and family in the states as I did about life here.

My family here was just really nice and so loving. This morning and last night I could not walk by my mom and sister without them giving me a hug. I don't think it is really going to hit me that I'm leaving here until I'm actually leaving. I'm just so excited to see everyone at home right now that I can't think about that I'm leaving here.

Anywho...last post from Costa Rica!!! ¡Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment